- – 2017
- – 2016
- + 2015
- + 2014
- + 2013
- + 2012
- + 2011
- + 2010
- + 2009
- + 2008
- + 2007
- + 2006
- + 2005
- + 2004
- + 2003
- + 2002
- + 2001
Archive for April 2015 announcements
Due to the Anzac day holiday there will be a delay in processing payments to your Trade Me account made by phone or internet banking.
If you pay by these methods, please be aware that payments made after 8:00pm Friday 24th April will not be processed until Tuesday 28th April.
Have a safe and enjoyable long weekend.
Here is a summary of areas we’re proposing to change:
We’ve added a section that clarifies the way Trade Me handles different types of information that you upload. When we collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, date of birth or contact details, we protect this information very carefully. However, when you write listing content and upload images, or receive feedback from other members, we publish this for you on the site. As the content is then publicly available, it may appear elsewhere on the internet, or be accessed by developers who have access to our API. Occasionally Trade Me will use this listing content to enrich our other services, such as using vehicle images to enhance MotorWeb’s vehicle information reports, or displaying your listings to members in other advertising. The proposed change we’re making is below. More...
Trade Me will be unavailable on Saturday 18th April between 4:00am and 6:00am for scheduled maintenance. All auctions that are due to close between 4:00am and 6:00am will be extended by three hours.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
You can only communicate so much through words and pictures about what it’s really like to work at your business. So how do you give the best impression of your company to candidates?
A bunch of you asked for video capability, we agreed it was a good idea – and you can now add videos to your Trade Me Jobs listings!
We're excited to launch our brand new Trade Me Property Android app, making searching for the perfect house even easier on Android devices.
Whether you’re looking to rent or buy a house, you can keep up to date while cruising around or relaxing at home with the Trade Me Property Android app. It allows you to:
• search for any property across NZ that’s listed for sale or rent on Trade Me Property
• get a birds-eye view of your search results on a map or browse through a list
• get emailed when new properties are listed that match what you’re looking for by saving your Favourite property searches
• hide listings for properties you're not interested in
• see exactly where the property is located and even get directions there
• check out every little detail with high resolution photo galleries
• keep properties you’re interested in close by synching them with your Trade Me Watchlist
• contact the agent or private advertiser by phone or email from within the app
• schedule your hectic weekend of viewings by adding open homes to your phone’s calendar
• keep useful information about properties by adding your own notes
• share properties with family and friends.